Ministry of Sports, Culture & Heritage
Proposed Completion Of Office Block (SASDEF Plaza) On L.R. No. 209/12386 For Sports, Arts And Social Development Fund At Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya.
ADDENDUM :EXTENSION OF TENDER CLOSING DATES
- The Sports, Arts and Social Development Fund (SASDEF) is established under the Public Finance Management (Sports, Arts and Social Development Fund) Regulations, 2018 with the mandate of providing
financial support for the development and promotion of sports and arts, and the promotion of social development including universal health care.
- The Fund hereby issues an addendum to the tender below that had been advertised on MyGov issue on 8th December 2020 and had the submission date as 22nd December 2020 at 10.00 am. The submission closing date has now been extended to Tuesday 5th January 2021 at 10.00 am East African Time
- All bidders who wish to participate in the tender should take note that there will be a mandatory site visit
on Tuesday, 22nd December 2020 between 10.00 AM and 1.00 PM (EAT). The project site is on coordinates
1°18’03.5” S 36°48’52.5” E and is located along Kenya Road, Upper Hill and is opposite the Crowne Plaza
- Bidders are advised to regularly visit the Ministry of Sports and Heritage website: www.sportsheritage.go.ke/tenders or the Public Procurement Information Portal (PPIP) website: www.tenders.go.ke, to obtain any additional information /addendum on the tender that may be issued before the closing date.
- All other conditions in the tender will remain unchanged.
AG. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
THE SPORTS, ARTS AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
Invitation to tender documents attached: Click to download
- VOL 1 MAIN WORKS
- VOL 2 Electrical Tender Document
- VOL 3 Passenger Lift Document
- VOL 4 CCTV,MATV and Structured Cabling Document
- VOL 5 StandBy Generator Document
- VOL 6 Plumbing Tender Document
- VOL 7 Mech Vent Tender Document